What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Download the free ebook, 22 Powerful Tools to Transform Your Fear Into Happiness, Peace and Inspiration.
- The Dale Carnegie technique, an Abraham/Hicks technique, and how to use them
- PLUS 3 chapters that explain how fear affects our lives in so many ways.
- How to use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to remove fear
- How to use a Feel Good Trigger to instantly release fear and stress.
- How to transcend overwhelming fear using The 3 Step Sedona method.
- How to produce more Feel Good chemicals into your brain …naturally…
- How to create effective affirmations to feel calm, centered and confident.
- Free hypnosis script, free video and audio links, and much more.
- 4 Powerful prayers and a wonderful meditation to soothe fearful thoughts.
- 3 Top Tips on how to connect with pure positive energy.
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Free From Fear scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Free From Fear scores 68.43/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.freefromfear.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: freefromfear.com you’ll also be taken through to freefromfear.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)